Friday, June 7, 2013

WildCat_Mike

I just unlocked the The Hero Premiere sticker on...



I just unlocked the The Hero Premiere sticker on GetGlue

2771 others have also unlocked the The Hero Premiere sticker on GetGlue.com

Ordinary folks battle to prove they're heroic via various tests in this reality-competition series. In the premiere, the nine strangers move into their high-end Panamanian penthouse. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at TNT.

I just unlocked the Mythbusters: Motorcycle Water Ski...



I just unlocked the Mythbusters: Motorcycle Water Ski sticker on GetGlue

967 others have also unlocked the Mythbusters: Motorcycle Water Ski sticker on GetGlue.com

A parachuting test is conducted and a myth about motorcycles is examined. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Discovery.

I just unlocked the MythBusters Fan sticker on GetGlue ...



I just unlocked the MythBusters Fan sticker on GetGlue

14066 others have also unlocked the MythBusters Fan sticker on GetGlue.com

You're a fan! That's 5 check-ins/visits to MythBusters! Did Jamie and Adam bust any myths? Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Discovery.

I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: John Cena...



I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: John Cena and The Rock sticker on GetGlue

3071 others have also unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: John Cena and The Rock sticker on GetGlue.com

Congratulations! You've unlocked our WWE Legendary Rivals Series sticker, featuring John Cena and The Rock. Don't miss WWE Payback LIVE June 16 at 8/7 CT, exclusively on PPV. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at WWE.

I just unlocked the The Hangover Part III Box Office...



I just unlocked the The Hangover Part III Box Office sticker on GetGlue

9128 others have also unlocked the The Hangover Part III Box Office sticker on GetGlue.com

It's time to say ciao! Or CHOW!!! Thank you for seeing The Hangover Part III in theaters. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Warner Bros.

I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Shawn...



I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart sticker on GetGlue

1772 others have also unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart sticker on GetGlue.com

Congratulations! You've unlocked our WWE Legendary Rivals Series sticker, featuring Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Don't miss WWE Payback LIVE June 16 at 8/7 CT, exclusively on PPV. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at WWE.

Reblog if you like legend of Zelda, I will follow you :D

I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #5...



I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #5 sticker on GetGlue

1841 others have also unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #5 sticker on GetGlue.com

You are now watching game 5 of Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Playoffs on TNT. Thank you for tuning in and enjoy. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Turner Sports.

I just unlocked the Wipeout: Boss & Employee: Third...



I just unlocked the Wipeout: Boss & Employee: Third Shift sticker on GetGlue

2054 others have also unlocked the Wipeout: Boss & Employee: Third Shift sticker on GetGlue.com

Which boss & employee pair will rule the course? Thanks for tuning in tonight! Keep watching and checking-in to Wipeout on Thursdays at 8/7c ABC! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at ABC.

I just unlocked the Mythbusters: Battle of the Sexes: Round...



I just unlocked the Mythbusters: Battle of the Sexes: Round 2 sticker on GetGlue

2226 others have also unlocked the Mythbusters: Battle of the Sexes: Round 2 sticker on GetGlue.com

The team test gender-based clichés. Included: asking for directions and parallel parking. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Discovery.

I'm watching Family Guy 66...



I'm watching Family Guy

66 others are also watching. Family Guy on GetGlue.com

I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Heat vs. Pacers #3...



I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Heat vs. Pacers #3 sticker on GetGlue

1960 others have also unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Heat vs. Pacers #3 sticker on GetGlue.com

You are now watching game 3 of Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers in the 2013 NBA Playoffs on TNT. Thank you for tuning in and enjoy. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Turner Sports.

I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Matt Hardy...



I just unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Matt Hardy and Edge sticker on GetGlue

2677 others have also unlocked the WWE Legendary Rivals Series: Matt Hardy and Edge sticker on GetGlue.com

Congratulations! You've unlocked our WWE Legendary Rivals Series sticker, featuring Matt Hardy and Edge. Don't miss WWE Payback LIVE June 16 at 8/7 CT, exclusively on PPV. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at WWE.

I just unlocked the Sons of Guns: One Man Army sticker on...



I just unlocked the Sons of Guns: One Man Army sticker on GetGlue

91 others have also unlocked the Sons of Guns: One Man Army sticker on GetGlue.com

Will restores a Lefever rifle. Thanks for watching! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Discovery.

I'm watching iMPACT Wrestling "We he or...



I'm watching iMPACT Wrestling

"We he or won't he? What side is The Phenomenal 1 gonna chose. #P1"

78 others are also watching. iMPACT Wrestling on GetGlue.com

I'm watching Wipeout 729...



I'm watching Wipeout

729 others are also watching. Wipeout on GetGlue.com

I just unlocked the Wipeout: Wipeout Family Values sticker...



I just unlocked the Wipeout: Wipeout Family Values sticker on GetGlue

669 others have also unlocked the Wipeout: Wipeout Family Values sticker on GetGlue.com

Family members are wiping out all over the course! Thanks for tuning in tonight! Keep watching and checking-in to Wipeout on Thursdays at 8/7c ABC! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at ABC.

I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #1...



I just unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #1 sticker on GetGlue

1666 others have also unlocked the 2013 NBA Playoffs: Pacers vs. Heat #1 sticker on GetGlue.com

You are now watching game 1 of Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Playoffs on TNT. Thank you for tuning in and enjoy. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Turner Sports.

I just unlocked the I Can't Stop Watching sticker on...



I just unlocked the I Can't Stop Watching sticker on GetGlue

25854 others have also unlocked the I Can't Stop Watching sticker on GetGlue.com

This was the most culturally significant event in history ever this week. Thank you for tuning in! Visit YouTube.com/ComedyWeek to catch up on the best comedy videos. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at YouTube.

Just me hangin out



Just me hangin out

No comments:

Post a Comment