Wednesday, June 5, 2013

jandcgetkinky

J&C: soon….



J&C: soon….

J&C: Fuck yeah



J&C: Fuck yeah

Photo



bumfinger: Honestly…..I would! J&C: Hmmm…. I would...



bumfinger:

Honestly…..I would!

J&C: Hmmm…. I would love to try it… when are we breaking out the new toy anyway?… J

J&C: C sent me this pic the other day… I told her...



J&C: C sent me this pic the other day… I told her thats how I wanted her that night… "for a nice inspection?" she said… oh yes… and more…

That night I rubbed her with lotion, and propped her up on a couple of pillows. Her ass and pussy spread out in front of me. I licked and teased and sucked her pussy and asshole, then fucked her, not letting her move from that position. I even kept her there and had her suck me so she could taste her horny pussy on my cock. Taking turns licking and fucking her drove her nuts, and she came so hard twisting and wiggling on my face. So hot when her pussy pulsates in my mouth… love it! J

J&C: Oh we've GOT to try this…



J&C: Oh we've GOT to try this…

Sometimes C leaves herself a reminder…



Sometimes C leaves herself a reminder…

traseros: you've  better keep licking…. J&C: Nice! These...



traseros:

you've  better keep licking….

J&C: Nice! These two are so hot! Love their blog. I love to lick C just like this!

Thong flash



Thong flash

lupulaoi: fuck yeah  hardon: magari me lo facessero in pausa...







lupulaoi:

fuck yeah 

hardon:

magari me lo facessero in pausa pranzo…

J&C: Oh baby… will you do this to me sometime…?

From C today… "thinking of you…"...



From C today… "thinking of you…" Can't wait to get home…

J&C: J loves it…



J&C: J loves it…

Ass flash!



Ass flash!

hotwivesonline: I have to say this is pretty much my favorite...



hotwivesonline:

I have to say this is pretty much my favorite position to eat pussy: on my back, with it lowered onto my face. Just saying. ;)

J&C: I'd have to agree. Love when C gets up and rides my face like this… so nice to feel her horny pussy on my tongue and mouth.

More vacation tanline fun!



More vacation tanline fun!

J&C: nothing like it when she just sucks the head…...



J&C: nothing like it when she just sucks the head… unf.

C is so awesome… she even sends me sexy selfies while we...





C is so awesome… she even sends me sexy selfies while we are away! I was out by the pool… and very excited to meet her inside!

J&C: with a little help from a friend?… anyone want to...



J&C: with a little help from a friend?… anyone want to be our friend..?

Tan boobs on vacation!



Tan boobs on vacation!

J&C: we neet to try this soon… I'd love it



J&C: we neet to try this soon… I'd love it

No comments:

Post a Comment