Sunday, June 9, 2013

Please fuck me

orgasmictipsforgirls: "I have this recurring fantasy about...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

"I have this recurring fantasy about being gang-banged. Just the idea of loads of guys all desperately wanting to fuck me at once, their hands all over me, fucking my pussy, my mouth, my ass, me grabbing at them, trying to make them all come with every part of my body. It's not even like a degrading thought, I think it's the fantasy that they all want me so fucking badly and I'm totally overwhelmed pleasing them and getting pleased. The thought of this group of guys simultaneously fucking me and coming inside me and all over me and their cocks everywhere… unf."

[more posts about fantasies]

Photo



latingixxergirl: Mmmm..*shivers*



latingixxergirl:

Mmmm..*shivers*

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Reblog if you are thinking of masturbating, masturbating or just got done masturbating.

dutchspanking: Dallas spanks Audrey knight for being cheeky!!.



dutchspanking:

Dallas spanks Audrey knight for being cheeky!!.

kp4manman: I'm for real



kp4manman:

I'm for real

Photo



dollywood17: my-kitten-in-heat: Please play with...



dollywood17:

my-kitten-in-heat:

Please play with me….

-Kitten

HOT!!!

Photo



4bdsmsluts: getting fucked is a privilege well earned



4bdsmsluts:

getting fucked is a privilege well earned

Did you touch yourself while reading? Did you come?

Yes I did touch myself while reading it……I didn't cum though because my Daddy told me not to make myself cum.

is that a picture of your pussy?if so i would love to eat that sweet cunt

Yes it is me!!!!!

in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

Photo



celoconcupisco: flyindabyrd: Sucking my Honey while getting...



celoconcupisco:

flyindabyrd:

Sucking my Honey while getting fucked by our playmate…

That sure looks like fun

No comments:

Post a Comment