Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

tupashley97: i luv this!xD idky but i wana cry just thinking...



tupashley97:

i luv this!xD idky but i wana cry just thinking abt it!<333

cut-and-bleed: mind-mountains: I love this drawing, but I hate...



cut-and-bleed:

mind-mountains:

I love this drawing, but I hate it. I love how the artist has captured mental illness perfectly. I hate what it represents and illustrates - because it illustrates my everyday struggle. I want to hang this picture on my wall. I want to carry it around with me, and when people ask whats wrong or where I've been or what has been happening, I just want to hand it to them. This disease cannot be described in words, but this illustration has pretty much summed a big part of it up.

^ perfection

Photo



h-ydration: clubsmoke: chilluxe: stareau: glowist: clubexoti...



h-ydration:

clubsmoke:

chilluxe:

stareau:

glowist:

clubexotic:

f-reska:

h-ervana:

emma-stone-is-a-babe:

quiet:

conveys:

list lust lest last or lost how do
you know for sure you can't know for sure

last :(

I love this because everyone sees a different word and wow

lost

lost. 

lust

i always see lost i wonder what that says about me

i see all of them!

last

Lost

lost

lost

Photo



Photo



sempiternalseas0n: slayerism: This is so important THIS



sempiternalseas0n:

slayerism:

This is so important

THIS

lesbihorny: -



lesbihorny:

-

lesbihorny: nowlickitallup: the way her tits bounce (; -



lesbihorny:

nowlickitallup:

the way her tits bounce (;

-

lesbihorny: -



lesbihorny:

-

lesbihorny: -



lesbihorny:

-

lesbihorny: aussietradie: I know deep down sometimes you like...



lesbihorny:

aussietradie:

I know deep down sometimes you like to be shown who's the boss

-

lezemgif: Women Seeking Women 90 #2 Bree Daniels, Elle...



lezemgif:

Women Seeking Women 90 #2 Bree Daniels, Elle Alexandra

Photo



Photo



Photo



When it rains outside

Facebook: 22 statuses
Twitter: 37 tweets
Instagram: 17 pictures of the sky
Tumblr: What is outside?
Avengers fandom: stop it, Thor.
Percy Jackson fandom: Zeus and Poseidon are fighting. Again.
Avatar fandom: Perfect. Time for some waterbending.
Grey's Anatomy Fandom: Perfect Storm
Game of Thrones Fandom: Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall with not a soul to hear
Supernatural Fandom: At least something is falling from the sky besides Angels.
Les Mis fandom: ON MY OOOWN PRETENDING HE'S BESIDE MEEEEE

Photo



Photo



welovetobebald: welovetobebald: Beautiful Lesbians -...



welovetobebald:

welovetobebald:

Beautiful Lesbians - Panties - Lingerie - Peeing Ladies - Public Fun

http://welovetobebald.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment