Wednesday, June 5, 2013

motivation

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sissyfagjoan: ummm, she's so hot



sissyfagjoan:

ummm, she's so hot

bronco007: hottie..



bronco007:

hottie..

i like this ass





i like this ass

Photo



usedpussyisgood: A touch of cream in that pie.



usedpussyisgood:

A touch of cream in that pie.

schwing-girls: Braz



schwing-girls:

Braz

ilikefattiess: ilf



ilikefattiess:

ilf

pantycock1: pantycock1: Me playing female How does my pussy...



pantycock1:

pantycock1:

Me playing female

How does my pussy look

Photo



imaginarybliss: betsywantsalotofthings: I really am an...



imaginarybliss:

betsywantsalotofthings:

I really am an artist.

Admittedly, this drawing is hardly the pinnacle of my achievement, and lately I've been doing either technical drawing or model making. But there's no way this drawing would ever end up being connected to my actual identity, so i can share it with you all.

Today, I decided since I had such a short shift I'd try wearing my dildo to work. It was very…effective. It almost fell out on the way home, but I had a lot of fun. It was a really slow day, I'm a tutor and no one came in, so I used 10 min of the two hours to draw a little self portrait for you all. 

UPDATE: *face slap* I wrote 12 instead of 1, I thought it was still December I guess.

I was sitting on a dildo, give me a break.

this is so great :)

Photo



jerilinn: OOTD 01.09.13 Rawr "It is better to be looked over...





jerilinn:


OOTD 01.09.13 Rawr

"It is better to be looked over than overlooked" Mae West

Pretty much sums up how I was feeling when I got dressed today.

Jacket and Dress both Forever 21 +

"Sex" is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied..."

""Sex" is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other."

- Marquis de Sade (via dirtymindofchaosghost)

Photo



Photo



desirecumfantasy: Spread that #ass for me Visit Cum With...



desirecumfantasy:

Spread that #ass for me

Visit Cum With ME & submit some … tributes/inspirations!

If you are a twitter fan don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment