Friday, June 7, 2013

Just the way I like it

Good morning and Happy Friday….lets end this week with a...



Good morning and Happy Friday….lets end this week with a bang…bang…bang….LOL

Goodnight, Sexy…..one more time and then lights...



Goodnight, Sexy…..one more time and then lights out….Unf….

Your dirty.. i like it. spread the word out about me.. im new and got a lot of fuck to show

Well you're gutsy I'll say that…LOL…I've checked out your blog and it looks like you've got a little something for everyone…eclectic mix..

Ummm…I think you're kinda dirty too…and that's a good thing. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your blog…Take care ;)

Hmmmm…..I think I like his moves…..good job,...



Hmmmm…..I think I like his moves…..good job, Sexy….

You like that….huh…I can see that you do….



You like that….huh…I can see that you do….

Thigh high Thursday is on it's way out…but damn what...



Thigh high Thursday is on it's way out…but damn what a hot way to go….unf…

Surrounded by your warmth….protected by your...



Surrounded by your warmth….protected by your hand….adored by you….

I love that he's trying to let her get hers, but it looks...



I love that he's trying to let her get hers, but it looks like he's on a quick trigger…you'd better hurry up girly….

Yeah…I get that a lot ;)



Yeah…I get that a lot ;)

I see you're ready to submit to me….I've been...



I see you're ready to submit to me….I've been waiting for you…I hope your ready, baby

I've got you….



I've got you….

Yummme….that looks good ;)



Yummme….that looks good ;)

Unf….that's it….just like that….



Unf….that's it….just like that….

I love it when you play with me….



I love it when you play with me….

I love watching a man stroke his cock…you can learn so...



I love watching a man stroke his cock…you can learn so much about what he likes…how he likes it held…how hard to stroke…how fast….and it's so hot to watch….

One of my favorite fantasies and a cowgirl...



One of my favorite fantasies and a cowgirl hat….Bonus….:)

I missed you when you were gone….do you want to see how...



I missed you when you were gone….do you want to see how much?

in-morpheus-arms: ☸ Giving a little nod to...



in-morpheus-arms:

Giving a little nod to Thigh-High-Thursday…and with one off and under the chair…it looks like a good time is being had by all…

I love the varying thrusts….the groping of her breast for...



I love the varying thrusts….the groping of her breast for leverage and stimulation…but the looks on both of their faces make this really…really HOT…

Yes….I would love to have a seat….thanks for asking,...



Yes….I would love to have a seat….thanks for asking, Sexy….

No comments:

Post a Comment