Thursday, June 6, 2013

What we are told are all LIES!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



slowartday: Surreal sculptures by Dennis Shields









slowartday:

Surreal sculptures by Dennis Shields

Photo



l3aka: exhibition-ism: Do-Ho Suh, amazing new sculpture: karma...



l3aka:

exhibition-ism:

Do-Ho Suh, amazing new sculpture: karma - 2013

this is awesome

geeksngamers: Capcom Video Game Characters - by XxRogermaNxX









geeksngamers:

Capcom Video Game Characters - by XxRogermaNxX

the-psychedelic-sea: wind farm



the-psychedelic-sea:

wind farm

tragedyseries: I wish to express my sincere thanks to those of...



tragedyseries:

I wish to express my sincere thanks to those of you willing to eschew the splendor of the sun and descend into the convention canyon of Stumptown this previous weekend. It was a pleasure to meet you all. In the event that you did not attend or saw something, in retrospect, you now wish you had purchased, you are welcome to visit the etsy emporium! 

Photo



tragedyseries: Just a reminder: I will be away for a few weeks...



tragedyseries:

Just a reminder: I will be away for a few weeks enjoying my long delayed honeymoon. I hope you will enjoy posts culled from the extensive archives for the duration of my absence. See you in June!

tragedyseries: Prints of this are available at the Etsy store.



tragedyseries:

Prints of this are available at the Etsy store.

Photo



Photo













lalaleism: la-sangre-violeta: Purple: 10 facts about my room Blue: 9 facts about my family Green:...

lalaleism:

la-sangre-violeta:

Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like

DO IT

x-raee: Mark Hoppus is my favorite.



x-raee:

Mark Hoppus is my favorite.

Photo



all-the-hot-girls: http://ALL-THE-HOT-GIRLS.tumblr.com/ Archive,...



all-the-hot-girls:

http://ALL-THE-HOT-GIRLS.tumblr.com/

ArchiveAsk, Submit or view Similar Blogs

click to see my favorite girl

butlercat: revenge in progress







butlercat:

revenge in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment